Saturday, November 6, 2021

Your Ex-Girlfriends Qualities – A Possible Threat To Your Present Relationship?

Your Ex-Girlfriends Qualities – A Possible Threat
To Your Present Relationship?

You are out of a long-time relationship, no matter if she left you or you have left her. You are free now to do what you want and to meet who you want when you want.


After a while, you feel that you are ready to get into a new relationship. You even have met a nice girl who looks like she is interested in you. Slowly, things are getting more serious, and you get to know better your new partner.

But something is bothering you, and you don't know what it is. Then you realize that she is not doing things like you used to be done; she is not doing things like your ex used to make them (it's not about all things, but those you loved at your ex).


The last day I met a friend of mine I hadn't seen for a long time. It surprised me when a nice girl came to us, and he introduced her as his girlfriend. I didn't know that he had broken up with his ex, a very sexy, feminine woman.

After his new girlfriend left, I asked my friend what happened with his ex and how things were going in his new relationship. He told me that he s in this new relationship for over 7 months, his girlfriend is a lovely woman, and he has nothing to blame her.

But, something is missing. He was used to being with a very feminine woman who enjoyed her woman qualities all the time. He confessed that it is challenging for him to get used to living without some things he has experimented with before and knows that exist.

He also told me something that made me smile: 'If I could take my ex qualities and put them next to my new partner's qualities, I would make the perfect woman for me.'

But how good it could be if we were able to make the perfect woman? Not so good as we all think, believe me. I say it all the time, perfection is boring.

However, after a breakup, a person has to think mainly about the reasons for the breakup with his ex and not about her qualities. I am sure you have excellent reasons to break up with a person you have spent years together.

The relief you from your past relationship and let your new girlfriend make you happy in her own way. Learn to enjoy your girl's qualities and personality, and don't make your ex-girlfriend's qualities a problem for your present or future relationships.

Photo: https://pixabay.com